Closed MrZangetsu1997's Lucky Egg Challenge!

MrZangetsu1997

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
egg%20challenge%201_zpsr0w3w0n2.png

Hello and welcome to MrZangetsu1997's Lucky Egg Challenge!

Like shiny pokemon? Like Battling?

Well I have a fun challenge for you!

You could have the chance to win a guaranteed Shiny, Perfect IV, Egg move, pokemon egg!
How you ask? Choose what Battle Tier you want to battle me in, pay me 100PC and if you win the battle, you win a Shiny Perfect IV egg with an egg move, as well as winning back 75PC.

What Happens if you lose? Well you win a Lucky Egg for participating!

All Battles are Single 6v6 Normal rules, I accept both Uber and OU Tier Battles, I do not battle on showdown, I only battle on WiFi

Please note that the pokemon you receive will be random, even to the extent that I don't even know what pokemon you get, also please note that legendary pokemon and Ditto are not able to be received within the Lucky Egg Challenge.​

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Wait, you can gaurentee 6 ivs before a pokemon hatches :O?

MrZangetsu1997

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Wait, you can gaurentee 6 ivs before a pokemon hatches :O?

Yes, a pokemon's stats are determined when the egg is received rather than when the pokemon hatches, you could pick up an egg from the daycare, hatch it, reset the game and get the same egg and the stats would be different, if you try and hatch the same egg over and over again from your party without receiving it from the daycare, it will just be the same pokemon every time with the exact same stats

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yes, a pokemon's stats are determined when the egg is received rather than when the pokemon hatches, you could pick up an egg from the daycare, hatch it, reset the game and get the same egg and the stats would be different, if you try and hatch the same egg over and over again from your party without receiving it from the daycare, it will just be the same pokemon every time with the exact same stats

so you hatch and if its shiny 6 iv you just turn the game off then and not save?

testing