Community Latest

Closed Never Mind.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Disclaimer -Never mind I changed my mind.

Last edited:

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Pretty sure you got these from me from an item trade. Cheers man..

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well you did. However, I was not trying the Greed machine that you claim I turned into. I have breed some using a ditto and a ever stone. You can tell because it has my name as the owner. I was just trying to sell some to people that may have been looking for them. I changed my mind about it though. I don't want you to think that I was using you because of you doing cheaper things for me. I am not trying to abuse the thing you gave me some breeded Pokémon with chaining egg moves. This is why I closed this post. Please Forgive me. You took it the wrong way. Cheers man..[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Well I did, however I breeded one and I only need one so why not make a profit? I just though that if someone need one I would provide it for them, that's all. ;)

Well haven't you turned into a real d-bag when I helped you out for free.

Last edited:

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
happens all the time on this site XD

Ikr xD This is why I don't trade special ball females to people when selling items aswell< Doesn't matter. They're not as good as my female dreamball 6iv pooch, they were all flawed.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ikr xD This is why I don't trade special ball females to people when selling items aswell< Doesn't matter. They're not as good as my female dreamball 6iv pooch, they were all flawed.
Having 5Ivs is not flawed. Its a slight different. Not having a special attack
Well haven't you turned into a real d-bag when I helped you out for free.
Well you did. However, I was not trying the Greed machine that you claim I turned into. I have breed some using a ditto and a ever stone. You can tell because it has my name as the owner. I was just trying to sell some to people that may have been looking for them. I changed my mind about it though. I don't want you to think that I was using you because of you doing cheaper things for me. I am not trying to abuse the thing you gave me some breeded Pokémon with chaining egg moves. This is why I closed this post. Please Forgive me. You took it the wrong way.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
happens all the time on this site XD
Just to say in my defense I have prove that I have not turn into a soul-less greed King. I have poochyea that have my name as the owner with adamant nature an the egg moves stated.

testing