• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed New Powersaves hack detection methods in new patch??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
Hey, I just bread a pair of male and female absol today, I used the xp, shiny, and iv hack on them. The only one that I can think of that would be detectable would be the shiny hack, as it modifies the trainer ID of the pokemon, to be different than the OT's (due to shiny value being part of TID). I've found that I'm not able to trade these two pokemon. Has anyone else had these issues?

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
I've confirmed that the trade works normally between two IR devices, that are not connected to the internet, so the check is occurring during communication with the global trade servers.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
I've confirmed that the trade works normally between two IR devices, that are not connected to the internet, so the check is occurring during communication with the global trade servers.
I, personally haven't had this problem as of late, but it's definitely worth looking into.
This might actually benefit the site if this is found true. Shiny pokemon will hopefully become more scarce and valuable, so im actually hoping it's true

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
I'm going to be doing some testing later tonight, I'll post results here.

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
Ruled out shiny and xp hacks, checking to see if the master ball hack is what caused it.

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
wow, so there it is, setting the pokemon's ball to master ball will prevent it from being traded.

T_and_A

Pokémon Trainer
Trusted Seller
Credits
This is not new. No Pokemon can be both hatched from an egg and in a Master Ball. Master Balls do not pass down in breeding.

Nothing to see here folks, keep hacking those Pokemon, they're still fine to trade!

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
This is not new. No Pokemon can be both hatched from an egg and in a Master Ball. Master Balls do not pass down in breeding.

Nothing to see here folks, keep hacking those Pokemon, they're still fine to trade!
thanks for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing