Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'm trying to complete the Pokedex for the shiny charm and I BELIEVE I have all the legendaries now, but I'm trying to double check. Does anyone know where I could actually find a list of non-event legendaries to double check against? Or does anyone have the patience to tell me? :p I've tried doing some Googling and came up short.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
zapdos, articuno, moltres, mewtwo, entei raikou suicune, all the regis (4 total) kyogre groudon rayquaza. heatran, dialga palkia cresselia giratine, terrakion viziron (whatever his name is omfg) cobalion. thunderous landorous tornadus, zekrom reshiram kyurem.
and i thin thats it.. lol other than the 6th gen ones.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
well. the eveent ones are
mew, celebi (well pokebank celebi is available),deoxys, jirachi,darkrai, arceus, meloetta, keldeo. i think thats all the eevnt ones.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
well. the eveent ones are
mew, celebi (well pokebank celebi is available),deoxys, jirachi,darkrai, arceus, meloetta, keldeo. i think thats all the eevnt ones.
I've heard the event Pokemon aren't needed for shiny charm, (which is ideally what I'm after). Even if I did need them, All I'd need from that list is deoxys, jirachi, and meloetta, so that isn't too terrible. :p

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I've heard the event Pokemon aren't needed for shiny charm, (which is ideally what I'm after). Even if I did need them, All I'd need from that list is deoxys, jirachi, and meloetta, so that isn't too terrible. :p
and i have all 3 :p

testing