• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed Non-NA Ditto w/6 Perfect IVs

SilentStrixe

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi! First time user of these forums here and I tried looking for a similar thread to this one to see what sort of things people have gotten in exchange for it.

What I am looking for is a 6 perfect IV Ditto of any level, with any nature, that is not from North America (I'm Canadian here). I have the following that I am willing to trade any of for it:

Male Shroomish (lv 1) w/6 Perfect IVs & Quick Feet HA. (Hasty Nature)
Male Zangoose (Lv. 100) w/6 Perfect IVs & Toxic Boost HA (Jolly Nature) EVs: Atk 252, Spd 252, HP 4
Female Flaafy (Lv 35) w/6 Perfect IVS (Docile Nature)
Male Mareep (Lv 25) w/5 Perfect IVs-all but attack (Modest Nature)

I also have the following Shinies that I am willing to trade for one:
Male Elektrike
Male Zigzagoon
Male Sylveon
Female Corsola
Female Mienshao
Metagross

If anyone wants to ask me about anything else they'd be interested in offering me in trade then please go right ahead. I have several 5 Perfect IV pokemon that can be traded for as well.

UMDred

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have a Japanese ditto with 6IVs, can I get that shroomish?

SilentStrixe

Youngster Joey
Credits
I wouldn't mind going for a second of these Dittos. So I am still up for another trade. The Shroomish has just been taken.

testing