Active |One-Stop Starter Shop|Any Starter for 60PC|Will breed custom starters|

MeowItsLauren

Youngster Joey
Credits
Kanto_Starter_Banner_Hub.jpg

~Welcome to the 'One Stop Starter Shop'~

Heya, and welcome to my shop. I'm Lauren, a new seller at PerfectPokemon (since I've spent most of my time lurking about the site..). I'm here to provide anyone and everyone with a quick, easy source to purchase any Pokemon starter they may desire. Since I'm a bit of a hoarder, I collected all the starters fairly quickly, and will be able to breed them with ease. Whether you're looking for a simple dex-filling Bulbasaur, or a custom-bred Mudkip to your standards, you'll find it here!

Why should you buy from me?:
- I can guarantee a quick, hassle-free transaction, and ensure your order is with you ASAP.

- Although I may not be considered a 'trusted seller' just yet, I can assure you I'm in no mindset to ruin a customer's experience at my shop.

- I'll be willing to give discounts from returning customers. (Will be sorted in the near future~)

- All my Pokemon are 100% legit. All Pokemon are bred, without any genning.

- Weekly rewards on a certain Pokemon will be given to everyone.

Week 2 - Charmander:
All Charmander purchases will be entitled to have their Charmander ev trained however the customer desires. Use code 'CHAR2' to receive your reward.

Johto_Starter_Banner_Hub.jpg

My Prices:
- Dex Filler Starter > 60PC

- Custom Bred Starter > 100PC (Details of IVs, Nature etc will be discussed via PM)
- Hatch your own starter > 80PC (Receive your desired starter in egg form, and hatch it yourself!)
- Hatch your own starter (Random) > 70PC

I thank you for looking at my shop, and I hope to be doing business with some of you real soon. :)
-Lauren

Hoenn_Starter_Banner_Hub.jpg

Last edited:

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello there, I'd like to purchase a custom bred Bulbasaur. I would also like to use the code BULB1.

testing