• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Organizing the Pokemon boxes

Xon

Youngster Joey
Credits
I was just going through my ingame boxes and I realized just how atrocious everything was, what with the random Pokes flung here and there (thanks Wondertrade). It's time for some spring cleaning but first, I want to figure out a system. Frankly I need some ideas.

I was really hoping for Pokemon Bank to help me reorganize everything, but since the future release of that is as of now undetermined I guess it's time to do things the hard way.

Enough beating around the bush, how do you guys keep your Pogeys organized?

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
i just keep wondertrading everything until i get nice things. ahhaa

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have 3 boxes I care about. Breeding material, pokes to train, and more pokes to train. Everything else is... A little messy. As in random mess.

At least pokebank will have a search function ^^"

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have names for almost all of my boxes, especially my teams, shinies, legendaries and baby pokemon I want to train. My teams are the most important, and I'm reeeeally OCD about their placement. XD;

Whenever I see clutter, I either release the pokemon (Or eggs, I have a lot of eggs) or throw it on the GTS for something better.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Mine aren't really organized but if I have multiple of the same pokemon then I will group all of them together. I do normally separate starters and legendaries from everything else though.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
For my competitive pokemon, I label each box by the role it plays, example: special attacker, lead, physically defensive, etc.

I have boxes labeled "breeding materials" where it has my 6iv dittos, my sweet scent vespiquen, my fletchinder, and my latios w/ surf for EV training. I then have a (not yet labeled) box full of things I mean to breed.

Valreg

Youngster Joey
Credits
I like tropius as my ev lead, has eq fly sweet scent and magical leaf

testing