GYM OPEN Perfect Pokemon's Bug-Type Gym - Issue Challenges Here!

This Gym is open and accepting all challengers!

NauticalNadolle

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hiya! My name is Nadolle, Perfect Pokemon's Bug-type Gym Leader and resident Bug-type nerd!
If you're up to it, you can challenge me by leaving a response below! Defeating me in battle will earn you an Antennae Badge (Perfect Pokemon's Bug-type Badge)!

Challengers:
doulie

Winners:
None Yet!

==================
Perfect Pokemon Gym
Leader: Nadolle

"The Exciting Entomologist"
==================

Last edited:

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Hello, I'd like to challenge your Gym. Please let me know when you're ready/available for a battle.

NauticalNadolle

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I'd like to challenge your Gym. Please let me know when you're ready/available for a battle.
I can do a battle! Two ways to do it: Showdown or on the Cart!

If it is on Showdown, I can do it anytime Friday from 12pm EST up to 8pm EST, as well as on Saturday within a similar time frame!

If it is on the Cart, I can do it on Friday any where between 11am EST and 1pm EST, or between 5pm EST and 8pm EST, with Saturday being similar!

Let me know which one works best for you!

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Hmm, I'm thinking Friday 5pm. I'll hit you up then, preferably on cart... I'll like to record it

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I can do a battle! Two ways to do it: Showdown or on the Cart!

If it is on Showdown, I can do it anytime Friday from 12pm EST up to 8pm EST, as well as on Saturday within a similar time frame!

If it is on the Cart, I can do it on Friday any where between 11am EST and 1pm EST, or between 5pm EST and 8pm EST, with Saturday being similar!

Let me know which one works best for you!
Ready when you are

testing