Closed pokemon up for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

fightingfireball34543

Youngster Joey
Credits
I got a large number pokemon from shiny breeding and I will add to the list as need , levels will be between 1 and 20.
houndour, sex-male , nature- docile, ability- early bird characteristic- quick to flee
houndour, sex-male, nature- quirky, ability- flash fire, characteristic-mischievous
eevee- sex- male, nature- naughty, ability- runaway, characteristic- a little quick tempered
eevee- sex- male, nature-sassy, ability-runaway , characteristic-alert to sounds
eevee- sex- male, nature-quiet, ability- run away, characteristic-hates to lose
eevee- sex-male, nature-quiet, ability- runaway, characteristic- capable of taking hits
eevee- sex- male, nature-quiet, ability- adaptability, characteristic-highly persistent
eevee- sex male, nature-bashful, ability-runaway, characteristic-highly persistent
eevee- sex male, nature-serious, ability-runaway, characteristic- capable of taking hits
eevee- sex- male, nature sassy, ability-runaway, characteristic-proud of its power
eevee- sex-female, nature-adamant, ability- runaway, characteristic-quick tempured

Yungfaux

Hard at Work or Hardly Working
Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
What would you be interested in trading for such pokemans?

Yungfaux

Hard at Work or Hardly Working
Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
I'm sorry but I am not quite sure what you mean...

fightingfireball34543

Youngster Joey
Credits
ok like when I wanted to make an umbreon for a battle team I am making. For the move set I gave it I needed a female eevee with a calm nature. and if I want a jolteon I would have male with an adamant nature with the characteristic capable to taking hits

fightingfireball34543

Youngster Joey
Credits
the kind of jolteon I would use is fast physical attacker, so I will not use too many special attacks and a lot of physical attacks, so in adamant nature with high attack and low special attack is necessary

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
the kind of jolteon I would use is fast physical attacker, so I will not use too many special attacks and a lot of physical attacks, so in adamant nature with high attack and low special attack is necessary

I can't think of a physical Jolteon that can even measure up to it's special counterpart, but to one his own.

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I mean pin missile got that buff this generation so it is possible. I give you credit for originality. Show me a video of it getting a kill and you will earn my respect haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing