• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Post your Pokemon covers here!

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Do you play any instrument? If so, try and play any Pokémon music!

Ill start with these two played by me (violin)

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Kyle Landry recently did a Medley of Pokemon songs on his channel - I'm going to try and record part of this when I can :)

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Kyle Landry recently did a Medley of Pokemon songs on his channel - I'm going to try and record part of this when I can :)
Perhaps I misunderstood your post, but are you saying you'll post a video from some other person? This topic was for people who play musical instruments to post their own covers (like mine on violin)

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Perhaps I misunderstood your post, but are you saying you'll post a video from some other person? This topic was for people who play musical instruments to post their own covers (like mine on violin)
Oh sorry, I must have wrote that wrong. Nvm, you'll see when I post it. I do play Piano and Bass Guitar, lol.

testing