Active Random tourney idea, feedback encouraged.

Senortangerino89

Pokémon Champion
Credits
So I thought Dom had a great idea with the mono gen tournament, and it got me thinking, about some other possible tourney ideas. So my thought is as follows

Mono generation draft tourney

How it works:

We all vote on a generation of pokemon, after the gen has been chosen we roll for draft order. After draft order has been chosen, each person picks a pokemon they want, NO DUPLICATE POKEMON may be chosen, when a pokemon has been selected it's removed from the list of possible chooses. When each person has selected there 6 picks, u build, match ups get selected and then we begin the tournament.

Thought this could be interesting, I play a lot of magic the gathering and the draft format is one of my favorite to compete in, and can only imagine that pokemon can offer the same sense of satisfaction that I get from magic drafts.

So in conclusion, if you think this is a good idea, plz let me know, and if you have any suggestions to possibly improve upon the idea it would be greatly appreciated.

MegaHitmonlee

Banger
Credits
I was thinking about the same thing with the draft system but instead of mono-gen it'd be a team vs team bracket system, but it can only work if there were more active Players and more official teams.

testing