Selling Good Pokemon

Rocket Grunt Trever

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like your goodra (or a goomy) with its hidden ability. I've got a bunch of breedjects I'd trade. I don't really want to spend my PC yet.
I have
Timid Growlithes
Hidden ability modest Eevee's
Hidden ability timid froakies
And timid Deinos.
All with 4-5 IVs

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'd like your goodra (or a goomy) with its hidden ability. I've got a bunch of breedjects I'd trade. I don't really want to spend my PC yet.
I have
Timid Growlithes
Hidden ability modest Eevee's
Hidden ability timid froakies
And timid Deinos.
All with 4-5 IVs

Sorry I don't really think it's fair for a hidden ability goodra with max IV to be traded for what u r offering. So I'm sticking to PC. If u want to buy for PC I can give u details of the goodra. :)

Rocket Grunt Trever

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry I don't really think it's fair for a hidden ability goodra with max IV to be traded for what u r offering. So I'm sticking to PC. If u want to buy for PC I can give u details of the goodra. :)

I know I don't have much too much to trade, that's why I suggested just a goomy. I can breed it for IVs myself. I just need a starting place.

Would you be able to trade me a goomy with its hidden ability?
I have
Adament speed boost 5IV torchic
Timid 5IV growlithe
Timid 5IV deino with earth power
Also
Scythers, Eevees+HA, foakies+HA, charmanders,and togepis. All with 5ivs, just ask if you want to know more about them.

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I know I don't have much too much to trade, that's why I suggested just a goomy. I can breed it for IVs myself. I just need a starting place.

Would you be able to trade me a goomy with its hidden ability?
I have
Adament speed boost 5IV torchic
Timid 5IV growlithe
Timid 5IV deino with earth power
Also
Scythers, Eevees+HA, foakies+HA, charmanders,and togepis. All with 5ivs, just ask if you want to know more about them.

Sorry I have about everything there and I'm manly trying to get PC anyway. The only Pokemon I don't have there is The Eevee and Syther.

StefanL

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
hello do u want to buy some Pokemon from me? Other wise I think that's spam for saying 1 word to gain PC on a thread.
Please calm down a little. You don't have to be aggresive towards customers or people that post anything at all. The person said "Hi", It's unnecessary for you to be unpolite and directly
threat him. You could've asked him if he wanted something or simply tell him not to post here if he didn't have any business in your shop.
Just keep in mind that if you are aggresive towards people on your thread you're scaring other customers away.

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Please calm down a little. You don't have to be aggresive towards customers or people that post anything at all. The person said "Hi", It's unnecessary for you to be unpolite and directly
threat him. You could've asked him if he wanted something or simply tell him not to post here if he didn't have any business in your shop.
Just keep in mind that if you are aggresive towards people on your thread you're scaring other customers away.

I'm just gonna assume that u haven't read the rules. It clearly states that what he said is against the rules. Also that is no threat. Plz read what I said again in then post what u want to say. I would never threaten a potential customer or anyone for that matter. I'm simply saying that he shouldn't do that. But it doesn't matter and I'm sorry to him if he felt threaten but u had no business speaking for him.

StefanL

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm just gonna assume that u haven't read the rules. It clearly states that what he said is against the rules. Also that is no threat. Plz read what I said again in then post what u want to say. I would never threaten a potential customer or anyone for that matter. I'm simply saying that he shouldn't do that. But it doesn't matter and I'm sorry to him if he felt threaten but u had no business speaking for him.

Yes, but it was kind of self explaining that he was here for a reason. You could simply have told him "If this is spam or something completely random for pc, Please read the rules".
I stand for what i said. But remember people are different. I saw it as threatening, that dosen't mean you did mean it that way. Or that he would see it that way. But you do clearly see that he became a bit unconfortable. I'm not gonna stay here and discuss with you, i just hope you got my point. And again, I'm sorry if you felt that my message was offensive in anyway!
Have a Good evening Sir.

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Yes, but it was kind of self explaining that he was here for a reason. You could simply have told him "If this is spam or something completely random for pc, Please read the rules".
I stand for what i said. But remember people are different. I saw it as threatening, that dosen't mean you did mean it that way. Or that he would see it that way. But you do clearly see that he became a bit unconfortable. I'm not gonna stay here and discuss with you, i just hope you got my point. And again, I'm sorry if you felt that my message was offensive in anyway!
Have a Good evening Sir.

Ok everything is cool. Sorry for anything I said offending to u 2!

testing