Active SELLING:SUPER CHEAP POKEMON ITEMS! 25pc&under!

where you satisfied with my prices?

• yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • chicken butt

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shinyhunter14

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone welcome to my shop where i am selling pokemon items for cheap, super super cheap! please come on down, write down what you want and ill sell to you very fast here is my card please add me and have a nice day
trainercard-GamerGate2.png

Please leave your friendcode here and the item(s) and amount and i will get back to you asap and trade! please feel free to leave feedback good, neutral or negative id like to see it and take it to improve myself as a member here in this community and become a better trader and remember have fun with pokemon! (also please note that this shop does not ReBuy any Resold products, sold here and all items here have been acquired through trading/hunting for in the wild and none are generated)

NOTICE: any item listed below that is under the minimum 20pc price(15pc), must be bought in quanities of 2,such as 1 hard stone + 1 shed shell or 2 shed shells to accumulate a total of a minimum of 30pc in order to buy it.

(this rule is exempted if buying any other item along with the 15pc priced item, this is just for people who want to buy only 1, 15pc priced item since the minimum credit transfer is 20)

orbs = 20pc (over 20 Life orbs,1 toxic orb and 1 flame orb in stock)

Leftovers = 22pc (1 in stock)

pp-up = 25pc (9 in stock)

rare candy = 20pc (4 in stock)

smoke ball = 20pc (1 in stock)

cleanse tag = 20pc (1 in stock)

powerbracer = 20pc (1 in stock)
belt (2 in stock)
band (1 in stock)
anklet (1 in stock)
weight (1 in stock)

Macho Brace = 20pc (1 in stock)

Rocks = 20pc smooth and icy (1 in stock of each)

Float stone = 20pc (5 in stock)

big root = 20pc (1 in stock)

light clay = 20pc (1 in stock)

shell bell = 20pc (1 in stock)

focus band = 20pc (2 in stock)

absorb bulb = 20pc (1 in stock)

shed shell = 15pc (4 in stock)

white herb = 20pc (2 in stock)

eviolite = 20pc (1 in stock)

snowball = 20pc (1 in stock)

Light ball = 20pc (2 in stock)

everstone = 25pc (3 in stock)

spell tag = 15pc (2 in stock)

hard stone = 15pc (3 in stock)

soft sand = 15pc (2 in stock)

Heart scales = 20pc (5 in stock)

Last edited:

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Before a mod says anything I suggest u fix ur pricing 20 pc is the minimum :p so u gotta fix them 15's ;)

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
i cant sell items under 20 even if the total ammount is over the minimum? i thought if the total was over 20 it would be alright
It is but at quick glance I didn't notice lolz might wanna detach that notice from the paragraph to make it more noticeable or something cause lazy peeps like me dun read big things

Shinyhunter14

Youngster Joey
Credits
It is but at quick glance I didn't notice lolz might wanna detach that notice from the paragraph to make it more noticeable or something cause lazy peeps like me dun read big things

thank you for the heads up and the advice, i hope i made it stand out a bit more now

testing