FT Some Event Pokemon/Legendaries! LF Shinies!

Murazor

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi everyone! I have a few event pokemon for trade that I think are pretty valuable.
I have a shiny Genesect from the 2013 japan event, and a Keldeo from the 2012 movie. Also, I have the more recent Shiny Yveltal.
The legendaries I have are: Celebi, Mewtwo, Raikou, Suicune, Jirachi, Regitrio, and Kyurem.

There are only a few shinies that I need:
Noibat, Goomy, Skiddo, Spritzee, Amaura, Pumpkaboo, and Spiritomb.
Some additional pokemon I would like (but not as much as shinies) are Shaymin and Cresselia.

If you have a pokemon I want and I have one that interests you, I'd love to work out a deal!

UninvitedUpbringing

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi everyone! I have a few event pokemon for trade that I think are pretty valuable.
I have a shiny Genesect from the 2013 japan event, and a Keldeo from the 2012 movie. Also, I have the more recent Shiny Yveltal.
The legendaries I have are: Celebi, Mewtwo, Raikou, Suicune, Jirachi, Regitrio, and Kyurem.

There are only a few shinies that I need:
Noibat, Goomy, Skiddo, Spritzee, Amaura, Pumpkaboo, and Spiritomb.
Some additional pokemon I would like (but not as much as shinies) are Shaymin and Cresselia.

If you have a pokemon I want and I have one that interests you, I'd love to work out a deal!
Hi im willing to trade the problem is I have a shiny aurorus not shiny amaura if that is still ok im willing to trade for that keldeo.

testing