Closed Sudowoodo

jackrobbiter101

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm looking for any Sudowoodo anyone has as fodder, bred or caught. I can't see why anyone relies on the GTS, but that seems hypocritical when I've used it for such a time. (Too many people asking for legendaries for the most basic of Pokemon.)

I have some stuff to trade, albeit not much that too many people would want. I'll give a run down on what I have to trade, most not bred from me however. I can breed you any Kanto Pokemon though, if need be. I also can breed you one of any starter, if that interests you.

(Got the Gligar and Yanma, changed title)

Last edited:

jackrobbiter101

Youngster Joey
Credits
That'd be fine, what'd you want in return? Mind you the starters, or anything from Kanto that I can quick gen. (I also have a level 7 Shiny Misdreavus if that interests you.)

originalProDG

Youngster Joey
Credits
I don't want anything specific as I'm currently filling the Pokedex. Are you playing XY? Because I want some 6 gen pokes that i'm missing. If not that Misdreavus will do the job just fine. I already have the starters.

jackrobbiter101

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm playing Omega Ruby, but I'll see what gen 6 I have. Tell me if any of these Gen 6 pokemon interest you.
Noibat, Bergmite, Tyrunt, Skrelp, Binacle, Skiddo, Honedge, Spritzee, Slurpuff, or Sliggoo. These are what I could quick breed.

testing