Active The Dream Journal (A Creepypasta Thread)

Doomfaller

Meet your Doom!
Donor
Credits
So i suppose i should introduce myself. My name is @doomfaller , i live in a small town in southern Ohio. My friends are few and far between but that is mostly my fault. I have recently been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and panic disorder and this lack of sleep does not help with that.

I hear them. Not ever day, but often enough for me to write this.

Jun. 5th 2013

I was playing Pokemon and Minecraft in my basement when i first heard her. I almost cried. I felt her presence before but i had not realized that this was real. I had walked into the office in my basement (near the staircase) when i heard, "Help me." coming from right beside me to my right. It was whispering so soft i began to cry and i ran outside.

October 16th 2013

I was so excited to have received my Pokemon X a few days prior and was ready to start dumping my life into it. I had just gotten a new job and was working pretty hard since the release and had not had much time to play. This job ruined me (my grades, my life, everything...) I have since given up on most everything.
I DON'T CARE.

The past few weeks...

Some point after I had been put on an anti-depressant. I have had almost no sleep. Almost none at all. I guess that is not true. I am averaging about 4 hours a night. This job is killing me. I had given up on doing anything productive but the job a long time ago. I started to hear her again. My name softly... Over and over at different intervals throughout the day. At work everything goes silent and i hear her. The first time i thought i was my boss. I was wrong. The second time i thought it was Tania. I was wrong. The third time i thought it was Tammy. I was wrong. I was lightheaded by that point and i felt like puking.

I work at the local grocery store and sometimes my job necessitates me going outside to bring the grocery carts back in. I go outside and I put my ear-buds in ready to work. It was wonderful. I could not hear the people and i pretended they could not hear or see me. I had realized I had not been taking my anti-depressant for a few days by that point and I felt like a drug addict.

There they were again...

The voices. Always the voices. They grow less feminine now. But still as if a women was talking to me.

I sometimes find myself yelling inside my head for the voices to stop. Sometimes out loud as well. I have long since determined I am crazy. I hear the voices less and less in "the real world" anymore. Always in my head... in my head... IN MY HEAD.

Yesterday i became horribly sick at work and at the gym. I left the gym after work and fell asleep for about two hours. I wake up and fall back asleep about 5 hours later (3 am)

The dreams make me sweat and shiver in my bed. Always more disgusting... The dreams are all the same with three possible endings.

1. My friends and family die
2. Random people die
3. I die

The dream it sucked me in. I have finally lost all sense of reality.

My dreams are always cut into scenes. I will do my best to recollect my memories and put them in order.

Scene 1.

I am back at the gym with my friend who has shut me out recently. He talked calmly. His voice was a bit raspy. I asked him why. He did not respond. Once again i asked, "WHY?" He simply answered, "I want to." He gives me something. A red object. I cannot remember but it was important.

Scene 2.

I am at my house with my sister who wants to play my old N64. This red object had materialized into what appeared to be an N64 game. I put it in and turn it on. They call me. Again. Again. Me and my sister had been transported to the top of this mountain. There was a river (a huge river.) It flowed to the bottom of the mountain. We swam. I knew we had options. There was a left and a right path. We went right. My sister hits the rocks. Her body has vanished.

Scene 3.

At the bottom of this mountain there is a house. We go inside and back out again for no reason. WE can fly for a brief period. We get to the top floor where HE is. HE shows US. HE knows. HE KNOWS. He gives me the documents. I leave and the hunt begins.

Scene 4.

We are inside an odd dark house. My friend he is okay. I am relieved. He tells me and explains to me "the eyes." They control him. They cause him to do those things. They cause him to harm himself. I run and chase the invisible creatures. Then they disappear for good. Again. Again. Again. Again... I know the answer. The answer is in the documents. They appear to be brain scans. The first MRI shows normality. This paper disappears. The second shows a liquid spill or distortion of some kind. The third and the fourth show them. The Eyes. Pitch black with ripples around them. Ripples like when you throw a stone into a pond. Just floating there. The eyes are in my head... I turn around and they are there controlling me. I pass out. I wake up.

Thanks for reading guys. Share your own stories in the thread.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
So i suppose i should introduce myself. My name is @doomfaller , i live in a small town in southern Ohio. My friends are few and far between but that is mostly my fault. I have recently been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and panic disorder and this lack of sleep does not help with that.

I hear them. Not ever day, but often enough for me to write this.

Jun. 5th 2013

I was playing Pokemon and Minecraft in my basement when i first heard her. I almost cried. I felt her presence before but i had not realized that this was real. I had walked into the office in my basement (near the staircase) when i heard, "Help me." coming from right beside me to my right. It was whispering so soft i began to cry and i ran outside.

October 16th 2013

I was so excited to have received my Pokemon X a few days prior and was ready to start dumping my life into it. I had just gotten a new job and was working pretty hard since the release and had not had much time to play. This job ruined me (my grades, my life, everything...) I have since given up on most everything.
I DON'T CARE.

The past few weeks...

Some point after I had been put on an anti-depressant. I have had almost no sleep. Almost none at all. I guess that is not true. I am averaging about 4 hours a night. This job is killing me. I had given up on doing anything productive but the job a long time ago. I started to hear her again. My name softly... Over and over at different intervals throughout the day. At work everything goes silent and i hear her. The first time i thought i was my boss. I was wrong. The second time i thought it was Tania. I was wrong. The third time i thought it was Tammy. I was wrong. I was lightheaded by that point and i felt like puking.

I work at the local grocery store and sometimes my job necessitates me going outside to bring the grocery carts back in. I go outside and I put my ear-buds in ready to work. It was wonderful. I could not hear the people and i pretended they could not hear or see me. I had realized I had not been taking my anti-depressant for a few days by that point and I felt like a drug addict.

There they were again...

The voices. Always the voices. They grow less feminine now. But still as if a women was talking to me.

I sometimes find myself yelling inside my head for the voices to stop. Sometimes out loud as well. I have long since determined I am crazy. I hear the voices less and less in "the real world" anymore. Always in my head... in my head... IN MY HEAD.

Yesterday i became horribly sick at work and at the gym. I left the gym after work and fell asleep for about two hours. I wake up and fall back asleep about 5 hours later (3 am)

The dreams make me sweat and shiver in my bed. Always more disgusting... The dreams are all the same with three possible endings.

1. My friends and family die
2. Random people die
3. I die

The dream it sucked me in. I have finally lost all sense of reality.

My dreams are always cut into scenes. I will do my best to recollect my memories and put them in order.

Scene 1.

I am back at the gym with my friend who has shut me out recently. He talked calmly. His voice was a bit raspy. I asked him why. He did not respond. Once again i asked, "WHY?" He simply answered, "I want to." He gives me something. A red object. I cannot remember but it was important.

Scene 2.

I am at my house with my sister who wants to play my old N64. This red object had materialized into what appeared to be an N64 game. I put it in and turn it on. They call me. Again. Again. Me and my sister had been transported to the top of this mountain. There was a river (a huge river.) It flowed to the bottom of the mountain. We swam. I knew we had options. There was a left and a right path. We went right. My sister hits the rocks. Her body has vanished.

Scene 3.

At the bottom of this mountain there is a house. We go inside and back out again for no reason. WE can fly for a brief period. We get to the top floor where HE is. HE shows US. HE knows. HE KNOWS. He gives me the documents. I leave and the hunt begins.

Scene 4.

We are inside an odd dark house. My friend he is okay. I am relieved. He tells me and explains to me "the eyes." They control him. They cause him to do those things. They cause him to harm himself. I run and chase the invisible creatures. Then they disappear for good. Again. Again. Again. Again... I know the answer. The answer is in the documents. They appear to be brain scans. The first MRI shows normality. This paper disappears. The second shows a liquid spill or distortion of some kind. The third and the fourth show them. The Eyes. Pitch black with ripples around them. Ripples like when you throw a stone into a pond. Just floating there. The eyes are in my head... I turn around and they are there controlling me. I pass out. I wake up.

Thanks for reading guys. Share your own stories in the thread.
I am guessing I am the last one? I have no idea. Poor Wade.

Charizard101

Pokémon Champion
Credits
The night was dark the sky was blue down the alley a turd wagon flew a bump was hit a sound was hourd an old man was killed by a flying turd :):):):)

testing