Active The Future of a huge Franchise

MegaHitmonlee

Banger
Credits
Who do you think will buy out Capcom and why, and with your decision which separate game franchise within Capcom will benefit most from it?

Monique

Youngster Joey
Credits
hopefully a company that is not idiotic enough to think 30FPS lock on modern games consoles/PC is acceptable and "better" than 60FPS.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
imma say that nintendo will try, but with the lack of money they have right now, it might not be safe for them
but at the same time, they are gonna make a lot of many this fall

MegaHitmonlee

Banger
Credits
imma say that nintendo will try, but with the lack of money they have right now, it might not be safe for them
but at the same time, they are gonna make a lot of many this fall
You know I was thinking the same thing considering that Resident Evil and Mega Man were huge for Nintendo, they even tried to get better with Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, and now Megaman is on Smash. I would honestly hate it though. It's bad enough nintendo destroyed monster hunter. They say it's boring to stream for nintendo products and won't have those multiplayer capabilities for Mario Maker or even share platforms/Stages, I'd be highly upset if Nintendo gets Capcom due to poor decision making, lack of console sellers and they'd probably make every Capcom game a Wii U exclusive. #Bayonetta2. As for what separate franchises would benefit the most if so, I'd say Megaman and Resident Evil.

testing