Time to step up or ship out

Daigon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Sorry for the long post I am just speaking my mind. I understand everyone has lives outside of pokemon and these forums but we need more activity. I don't see anyone talking about battling or team building or anything. Like why are we really apart of this team? To show how insignificant we are compared to Elite, XIT & Zombo? I pointed this out before we have 3 pages of members but any given day I only see about 5 actually posting. I'm writing this post in hopes to get a rally out of our members. Let us know your ready to take arms when needed. Lets start battling each other so we can get better. Lets get our team out there, let it be known for having knowledgeable and talented trainers who wont quit. Deadsouls just took an hiatus and left McCloud in charge. I ask you allow me to alleviate some of this dead weight and let us start banding together. Members post your time zones and times of availability. I want a closer tighter clan, I want to start running in-clan tourneys but this wont come to fruition without more activity and better communication.

TheCreatures

Top Dog
Credits
Thank you for posting this. 3/4 of our members are not active. Also I need to find a new team and a genner that sells cheap teams.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Sorry for the long post I am just speaking my mind. I understand everyone has lives outside of pokemon and these forums but we need more activity. I don't see anyone talking about battling or team building or anything. Like why are we really apart of this team? To show how insignificant we are compared to Elite, XIT & Zombo? I pointed this out before we have 3 pages of members but any given day I only see about 5 actually posting. I'm writing this post in hopes to get a rally out of our members. Let us know your ready to take arms when needed. Lets start battling each other so we can get better. Lets get our team out there, let it be known for having knowledgeable and talented trainers who wont quit. Deadsouls just took an hiatus and left McCloud in charge. I ask you allow me to alleviate some of this dead weight and let us start banding together. Members post your time zones and times of availability. I want a closer tighter clan, I want to start running in-clan tourneys but this wont come to fruition without more activity and better communication.
I'm gonna be deleting members who haven't been around for a couple months. Also, MegaHitmonlee seems to be leaving the team. I am working on a cool new project that @McCloud and I talked about. :D

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

testing