FT Tjaxinator's Fledgling Pokémon Shop

Tjaxinator

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks for taking a minute to check out my shop! Check out what I've got in the link below.

I'm looking for;
  • 4-6IV Ditto, any nature
  • 5-6IV Kangaskhan (Adamant, preferably)
  • 4-6IV Xurkitree (Modest or Timid, preferably)
  • Other HA Pokémon
  • Competitively-trained Pokémon
  • POWER ITEMS!

(Just a note, I set it up HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPE. I think that's standard, but I'm not 100% for sure.)

For trade, I have these;
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TVA-uB8yEkoI3mJozuQ9TELmyXEKEKudyoegxRkh4PU/edit?usp=sharing

mogutif

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
You're pokemon for trade don't really have good natures competitively viable compared to the ones you are seeking. I can't help u

Tjaxinator

Youngster Joey
Credits
You're pokemon for trade don't really have good natures competitively viable compared to the ones you are seeking. I can't help u

Yeah.. It's weak, for sure, but it's just getting started. I do a lot of ally chaining, and am gonna be hunting HA Pokémon quite often. My inventory will grow in time :b

Flare687

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can trade a 3x31 HA Ditto for a male and female HA Jolly Zubat with Brave Bird (I want 31 mainly in Atk and Spd, but the more perfect IVS the better!)

Flare687

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sounds good. I don't have any ready with Jolly at the moment, but I can go breed up a few. Multitasking homework at the same time- You gonna be on in about an hour?
I'll be on the game for the rest of the day but maybe not the website. I can check back in though in an hour.

testing