• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Tradeing ledgends

Charizard101

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm tradeing these pokes arceause,tornados,giratina,lugia,kyogre,for these pokes 6iv shiny ferrothorn,6iv shiny valcarona,6iv shiny pigeot, hope you want my ledgends

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
@Charizard101 unless the Pokemon you're trying to trade are worth something i.e. have perfect or near perfect IVs people aren't going to want to trade for them.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
This thread is really similar to the one you already have called "bugging me". Careful not to cross post.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
If you're looking for and offering the same exact things its cross posting which we dont approve of.

There are many options to keeping the old thread such as editing, bumping, or asking a moderator to move the thread to a preferred location.

Closing and reposting is not an option as it clutter up the forums.

Since there are a few differences I'm not giving you a warning, I'm just verbally reminding you.

testing