OkamiOfFire

Youngster Joey
Credits
Stuff I'm looking for:

HA Comfey, HA Tauros, Galvanize Geodude; Calm Nihilego, Xerneas, Lunala, Tapu Lele; Adamant/Modest Pheromosa; Jolly Zygarde (and Adamant), Solgaleo; Impish Tapu Bulu; Bold and Careful/Impish Necrozma; Jolly Sand Rush Lycanroc (Middaye; a S/US trade partner to evolve my Rockruff would work); Bold Tapu Fini; Bold/Timid Celesteela; ANY Marshadow (Adamant preferred, if possible).

Stuff I got/can breed easy:

Own Tempo and HA Rockruff (thunder & fire fang or sucker punch); Power of Alchemy Grimer (with egg moves); Drought/Snow Warning Vulpix (with egg moves); Slush Rush Snowshrew, uh, Sandshrew; Infiltrator Zubat; Sheer Force (Pickup) Pikipeki (soon with egg moves); HA starters (all Gens; with egg moves in most cases); Shiny Lv 100 trained 6IV Mawile; Shiny Paras (wild caught, untrained), 5/6IV trained Shiny Butterfree, Shiny Sandshrew. The Mawile, Butterfree, and Sandshrew are nicknamed, and I can't change that. I have extra UBs, legendaries, and others. I also have a Shiny Poipole Code (Expires December 20!) and a Zeraora Code (Expires January 24, 2019).

testing