Active Website Recruitment V3

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Hey guys!
With Sunday's tournament being free, I've decided to organize another recruitment mission on Pokemon Showdown, as this could be just the thing we need in order to get a surge of new members! Normally, the costs of entering a tournament would be enough to drive a few members away from the thought of entering, but now that this one is going to be free, I think that it's the perfect opportunity to try and get another huge spike in members! I hope that you would all care to join me! :)

Recruitment (Saturday, August 16th, 2014 @10PM EST)
The recruitment will be this Saturday on Pokemon Showdown. If you plan on trying to help us push the site please comment below and we will post your name down here. There are several rules to doing this though as we want to present the site in a positive way. The following will be the script you MUST follow if you plan on pushing the site:
"Check out perfectpokemon.com, I think you'll like it. If not, sorry for the bother :)"
Response to "what is this?" or something similar
"It's a Pokemon x and y community for trading, battling, tournaments, buying, selling Pokemon"

Response to "f**k you" or something similar
"My apologies, didn't mean to bother you, it won't happen again. Have an awesome night!"

If you cannot make it this time don't worry, we will have another recruitment next week! Thanks again for your time :) We are planning to do this at 10:00 EST. Be here on time!

Last edited:

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I should be going to magic mountain this weekend, but I'll try next weekend :)

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yeah I'll do this :)
EDIT: I'll probably be a few hours late, as 10PM EST is quite early morning for me.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I'm debating on my stream or the recruitment, but I do wish to see the community grow so I'm in. I'll tell my friends to go on with the stream without me this time.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
You know me, im deffinetly, just hopefully this time i dont get an hour mute.

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
I was about to say "I'd love to help out" but then I saw the date this took place. #McCloudtheSlowbro. ;-;

testing