Active What do you guys think of dragon ball super so far?

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
i personally don't like it all that much yet

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Currently its just a rerun of dbz battle of the gods lol and the revival of F spoiled whats is gonna happen next in the series imo it wont be interesting until we see the other demensions but if that isnt done well then the series is a waste

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Currently its just a rerun of dbz battle of the gods lol and the revival of F spoiled whats is gonna happen next in the series imo it wont be interesting until we see the other demensions but if that isnt done well then the series is a waste
Yeah, hopefully it's not gonna be a rinse and repeat of the last two movies for long. I think if they would have picked it up after Battle Of Gods it would have been better off.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Yeah, hopefully it's not gonna be a rinse and repeat of the last two movies for long. I think if they would have picked it up after Battle Of Gods it would have been better off.
Considering the description they couldnt...even if they did the revival of f still spoils it imo they just shouldve started the series b4 either movie was made

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Considering the description they couldnt...even if they did the revival of f still spoils it imo they just shouldve started the series b4 either movie was made
The success of the movies is the only thing that made Akira even interested in making another series

testing