x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Mine is Halloween.
I enjoy dressing up and getting a chance to be weird for a night.
Halloween is quite wonderful.

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I both love and loathe Valentines Day. I love flowers and Chocolate and pink things but I also hate all
The fake sappy crap.

So Canada Day is the best. Cause duh Canada!

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
My two favorites have to be Halloween and Christmas, in that order. I love to dress up and do scary makeup with whatever I have around the house. Christmas is a great time to be with family, and while my family may struggle financially, it's still nice to have something to open in their company.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Probably Thanksgiving or Christmas. They both are great times that the family gathers together for. Though being a wrestler and having the two holidays where you eat alot of food in the middle of the season when you are trying to watch your weight sucks.

Lebron James

Youngster Joey
Credits
Christmas. It's like having all the holidays throughout the year combined. Plus Christmas events like concerts, Christmas tree lighting and family time is really good. :)

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
My favorite Holliday is Christmas. I don't get to see my family all together very much and Christmas is the time that just helps bring everyone together under one roof. Is it a perfect experience? No. But at least they're there! If you don't have family, what do you have?

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
♥Valentines!♥ So much love! ♥♥♥ I would have to say Christmas! I get to give people presents and make them happy! :D

Axelezado

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Of course christmas, i love the way people celebrating it by putting sooo many light in front of their house and on the street :D

testing