Worthy IV-trained Pokemons

Tobay

Youngster Joey
Credits
I just want to ask you guys, which Pokemon you think is worthy to get IV-trained or maybe your favorite Team Buster Pokemon.

Mine is somehow Sableye, I do like the thought that Sableye has no weak point except fairy.

Tobay

Youngster Joey
Credits
AAAAh nice. my first IV-trained Pokemon has been Sableye :D

TheScrub96

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sableye is definitely a great mon (mostly because of prankster), so you can really mess with their trappers. I think any pokemon is worthy to get IV-trained if you can make it work with the rest of your team. Of course it depends on which tier you're aiming for your team to compete in (your best little cup mons probably won't stand much of a chance in ubers), but there really are plenty of viable options in any tier. I'm currently trying to experiment with a trap/suicide froslass (got a 5 IV with the spikes egg move yesterday, that was pure hell). If you're really looking for the "best" mons for a specific role, smogon and pokemon database will help a lot with that.

Tobay

Youngster Joey
Credits
Uh nice, yeah true words have been spoken ;) Everyone is worthy ^^
Merry Christmas!

SHRIIM

Youngster Joey
Credits
I just want to ask you guys, which Pokemon you think is worthy to get IV-trained or maybe your favorite Team Buster Pokemon.

Mine is somehow Sableye, I do like the thought that Sableye has no weak point except fairy.
Id have to agree with charizard!

Herpahermaderp

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hydreigon. Definitely Hydreigon. It's kind of frail, but it's an excellent special attacker. I've bred several, and they are all amazing.

testing