LF 3 more pokemon for my team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
I currently have in my team a 6iv shiny greninja, 6iv shiny gardevior, and a 6iv shiny Dragonite. I am looking for 6iv, shiny lucario with expert belt,steelix, and gengar with black sludge. All these pokemon I want must have competive movesets. I don't have much pc or pokemon so place your offers and I'll answer as soon as possible if u place your offers or comments. anyone who can help me with these pokemon I will appreciate it and I found someone to give me gengar still lookin for the other me where of the team

Last edited:

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Will the gengar meet up with my standards ( shiny is encouraged by not required optional) movesety

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
What lv is it and I wanted the move set to be hypnosis, dream eater, shadow ball and thunderbolt or thunder whatever it can learn

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Ok could u do that for me if u can and what's its ivs

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Oh ok seems interesting I'll think about it and I've decided I'll take it when do u have time to trade and I'll transfer the pc before we trade

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
We will see each other again tomorrow bye (bump Still active looking for 6iv shiny (optional) lucario an steelix

Last edited:

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Yes I am

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Of course but will u take pokemon as a substitute be I may not have enough due to me buying a gengar for 20 pc and I only have 33

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
What pokemon R u looking for legendaries, shinies, 6ivs tell me and I'll see if I have it

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Srry typed it twice lol Had to put this to cancel out the previous one

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing