• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF 4-5 IV Calm Eevee

Delani

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm looking for an Eevee with these traits:

Calm nature
ANTICIPATION ability!
31 HP / 31 Def / 31 SpDef / 31 Spe

Attack and Special Attack don't matter for this one. Gender doesn't matter, either.

I have evolution stones for trade, as well as some held items required for evolving. I also have a few 6 IVd Eevees with the Run Away ability, and are Calm nature.

Pheiry

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey hey~
I'll see what I can do for you. I have to manually breed it though so it might take a while. I think I have a HA Leafeon so I'll be able to do this.
I'll post another comment on this thread if I have it ready for you, or if you want I'll send you a PM.
This may take 1-2 days though, depending on how lax I am.

Dearest regards,

Pheiry.

EDIT: I actually got it relatively quickly, faster than I would've expected. It turned out to be a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Eevee, Calm nature with Anticipation as it's ability. I can nickname it too if you want. Comes with a free complementary Heart Scale. :)

Last edited:

Delani

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey hey~
I'll see what I can do for you. I have to manually breed it though so it might take a while. I think I have a HA Leafeon so I'll be able to do this.
I'll post another comment on this thread if I have it ready for you, or if you want I'll send you a PM.
This may take 1-2 days though, depending on how lax I am.

Dearest regards,

Pheiry.

EDIT: I actually got it relatively quickly, faster than I would've expected. It turned out to be a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Eevee, Calm nature with Anticipation as it's ability. I can nickname it too if you want. Comes with a free complementary Heart Scale. :)
You are amazing! What would you like for it? I don't have a whole lot, but I got some cool stuff from Wonder Trade. And I have the evolution stones as I said. :)

Pheiry

Youngster Joey
Credits
You are amazing! What would you like for it? I don't have a whole lot, but I got some cool stuff from Wonder Trade. And I have the evolution stones as I said. :)

Oh I don't really need a lot, but I am interested in evolution items.
I'll take a Reaper Cloth only if you can spare one, otherwise I'll take a Shiny Stone or a Waterstone.

If none of those are available to you I'll take any rare berry. :)

Delani

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh I don't really need a lot, but I am interested in evolution items.
I'll take a Reaper Cloth only if you can spare one, otherwise I'll take a Shiny Stone or a Waterstone.

If none of those are available to you I'll take any rare berry. :)
By shiny stone do you mean the Dawn stone? I have one of those that I'm willing to part with. :3

Pheiry

Youngster Joey
Credits
No, it's an actual item called a Shiny Stone. :p

But that's okay, I'll take a Dawn Stone considering I need to evolve my Kirlia into a Gallade anyway.

Pheiry

Youngster Joey
Credits
Might be best to continue future conversations through PM, to avoid cluttering the forums. :p
I've added your Friend Code to my list, you can find mine in my signature. :3

We'll have to be quick about this as I have to leave in a bit.
EDIT: Silly me, wasn't connected to the internet.

Delani

Youngster Joey
Credits
Might be best to continue future conversations through PM, to avoid cluttering the forums. :p
I've added your Friend Code to my list, you can find mine in my signature. :3

We'll have to be quick about this as I have to leave in a bit.
EDIT: Silly me, wasn't connected to the internet.
Thank you! :3

Pheiry

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, no problem! Thanks for the Dawn Stone!
If there's ever anything you may need in the future, don't hesitate to ask!

testing