• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT 4 to 5 IV pokemons ( Some have Pokerus)

ashwintay

Youngster Joey
Credits
i have

1 Charmander with 5 iv, HP/Defense/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Speed. 4 Egg moves: Dragon Dance/Dragon Rush/Outrage/Dragon Pulse ( Has Pokerus )

1 Charmander with 4 iv, Hp/Attack/Defense/Speed.4 Egg moves: Dragon Dance/Dragon Rush/Outrage/Dragon Pulse ( Has Pokerus )

1 Dratini with HA and 4 iv, HP/Attack/Defense/Sp.Atk. 4 Egg Moves: Wrap/Leer/Dragon Rush/Extreme Speed ( Has Pokerus )

1 Dratini with HA and 4 iv, HP/Defense/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Speed. 4 Egg Moves: Wrap/Leer/Dragon Rush/Extreme Speed ( Has Pokerus )

1 Scraggy with HA and 5 iv, HP/Attack/Defense/Sp.Def/Speed. 4 Egg Moves: Leer/Low Kick/Drain Punch/Ice Punch

1 Scraggy with HA and 4 iv, HP/Attack/Sp.Def/Speed. 4 Egg Moves: Leer/Low Kick/Drain Punch/Ice Punch

1 Scraggy with HA and 5 iv, HP/Attack/Defense/Sp.Def/Speed. 4 Egg Moves: Leer/Low Kick/Drain Punch/Ice Punch

1 Chimchar with HA and 5 iv, Attack/Defense/Sp. Atk/Sp.Def/Speed. 3 Egg Moves: Scratch/Leer/Fire Punch.

1 Misdreavus with 4 iv, Attack/Defense/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def. 4 Egg Moves: Psywave/Destiny Bond/Sucker Punch/Spite

Will Update if I get more 4 to 5 iv pokemon :)

Offer me :) ! Accepting PC or Pokemons

Last edited:

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
What do u ask for that 5IV Charmander?

testing