• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active A lot of pokebank pokemon and 4iv adamant ralts for sale

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Selling cyndaquil chikorita totodile mudkip treeko piplup chimchar turtwig tepig oshawott snivy porygon koffing tynamo glameow yamask slakoth darumaka frillish and misdreavus.

Not asking for too many points i will breed them with the nature you ask for though.

I also have a 4iv adamant male ralts if anyones interested. Perfect iv's in everything exept special attack.

Last edited:

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have a female (rare for starters) 4IV froakie for you. Not asking much back for it - just a normal, NoIV, whatever nature glameow.

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I don't see you on my friend list... Are you connected to the interwebs?

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Misdreavus and Chikorita? You can have my soul if you'd like.

Alternatively I have a gible with x/31/x/31/31/31 and a ditto to fill in the HP and Defense stats.

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
It's in passable condition, but you can never be sure these days.

Anyway, I'll find you online.

EDIT: You're not picking up though o_O Watcha doin?

EDIT2: I'll follow up tomorrow

Last edited:

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Was afk sorry about that. Ill be ready to trade the chikorita and misdreavus to you tomorrow.

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
np. My windows of opportunity to be online today are pretty limited though. We'll figure something out.

testing