• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

A New Person saying Hello

Shydeon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Good evening to all that decided to spend time in there busy schedule to read my post it is quite generous of you. I am a new member here in Perfect Pokemon and found it by complete accident funny enough while searching for information this site showed up in the listing.

I have looked around a tiny bit but got lost a bit as well but decided to make this post to just let the people know a bit what I am offering to the other members. I have been breeding Pokemon since gold/silver but only competitive breeding since Gold and Silver ((Do not have access to the old games no more lost them when I moved)). I am still constantly breeding and also working on the Battle Tree on Pokemon Sun and Moon for the Battle Points but that I might stop doing after a while.

So What does it mean well when I have a Pokemon that is breed that I am not really interested of using no more it might be up for grabs by the lovely people of the site. I might eventually open a small store I saw people are doing that in this site but that is not guaranteed since I am a breeder so it may take me 24 hours of time cause of my schedule to hatch the Pokemon which will probably be 5IV if I am the one selling and Ev training them and leveling them.

Either way now that I have successfully massacred the English language. I am not primary English even if my game is English my first language is French. I might also go for the battle but that I am still researching and learning the tactics since the years I did play competitive level.

MaliciousMango

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Welcome! Tons of us are willing to give you a hand when it comes to battling, and I think there are a few of us who speak english as a second language

Mirai

SM Born Ready
Credits
Hi and welcome to the site, Most people here are friendly and don't mind if you don't speak English well. A lot of us are pretty laid back and chill, we also don't mind helping you out with battle strategies if you ask. If you do set up a breeding shop, I wish you luck ^.^

testing