• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Adamant Synchronize poke

Jables

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I'm newly returning to pokemon (had stopped playing after 4th gen) and decided to get into competitive play for the first time. In order to start making a team that will work it appears I'm going to need to catch/breed Pokemon with specific natures/IV's in order to get going. The issue I am having has to do with catching Pokemon of specific natures, I have spent hours upon hours catching Ralts and after 60+ attempts I have still yet to find an adamant natured synchronize Ralts. I don't have much to offer as trade (it only just occurred to me to keep the duplicate natured synchro Ralts as trade Pokemon) but I would really appreciate some help if someone has an extra one in the PC.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Hey, I'm newly returning to pokemon (had stopped playing after 4th gen) and decided to get into competitive play for the first time. In order to start making a team that will work it appears I'm going to need to catch/breed Pokemon with specific natures/IV's in order to get going. The issue I am having has to do with catching Pokemon of specific natures, I have spent hours upon hours catching Ralts and after 60+ attempts I have still yet to find an adamant natured synchronize Ralts. I don't have much to offer as trade (it only just occurred to me to keep the duplicate natured synchro Ralts as trade Pokemon) but I would really appreciate some help if someone has an extra one in the PC.
Hello welcome to the Site I have a adamant synchro ralts and can sell it to you for 20 PC :)

Jables

Youngster Joey
Credits
If PC is the currency in the box marked "credit" I have but only the 2 I got for making this post haha. Im assuming there are ppl like me who have caught a bunch of synchro's looking for that one nature and ended up with an extra adamant they don't need in the process. I could give you my 2 credits for it, lol.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
If PC is the currency in the box marked "credit" I have but only the 2 I got for making this post haha. Im assuming there are ppl like me who have caught a bunch of synchro's looking for that one nature and ended up with an extra adamant they don't need in the process. I could give you my 2 credits for it, lol.
Yeah PC is Credit and the lowest credit anybody can sell is for 20 PC and lol so does that mean you where able to get an adamant ralts yourself :D

Jables

Youngster Joey
Credits
No I haven't yet, Ive ended up with basically every nature except adamant, im sure theres a couple more Im missing, but yeah, kind of discouraging haha.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
No I haven't yet, Ive ended up with basically every nature except adamant, im sure theres a couple more Im missing, but yeah, kind of discouraging haha.
If you have an adamant nature ditto or any pkmn that is breedable with ralts you could let it hold an everstone and with those other natured ralts you will be able to breed for a syncro adamant ralts

Jables

Youngster Joey
Credits
I tried that route, I purchased the game a couple days ago and kind of sped through the gyms/e4/delta episode so I could get started team building, I only caught one adamant pokemon during my playthrough and its not in the amorphous egg group, thanks though.

Jables

Youngster Joey
Credits
If it makes a difference to anyone, I can offer a synchro ralts of modest, jolly, hasty, quirky, lonely, gentle, lax, hardy, docile, brave, naïve, relaxed, sassy, or mild as trade for an adamant one.

Jables

Youngster Joey
Credits
what? Is there a reason we couldn't just trade in game via wifi by exchanging our names and friend-ID's? I don't understand.

Myrkury

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
If it makes a difference to anyone, I can offer a synchro ralts of modest, jolly, hasty, quirky, lonely, gentle, lax, hardy, docile, brave, naïve, relaxed, sassy, or mild as trade for an adamant one.
I'm willing to trade an adamant one for a lonely one.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Something els you can try is to breed your only adamant one with a pokemon that is in the egggroup of your ralts and hope it will be that pokemon that comes out of the egg ^^

testing