LF All Hidden Ability Pokemon

Dahveed

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can I get a shiny Jirachi from you?

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I am on a quest to collect all Pokemon with a Hidden Ability, yes I know this will be a long a tedious task but I will own at least one of all the HA Pokemon!

lmk what you have and what you want...;)

Pokemon I don't need:
Tepig
Snivy
Oshawott
Froakie
Torchic
Sableye
Squirtle
I can get you a HA Ditto, a HA Charmander, and an HA Bulbasaur.

Targaryen13

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can get an event Jirachi, I'm pretty sure it's shiny...if I remember correctly...

whenever you're available, what are you wanting in return?...:)
I would be available around 10 hours from now or 11 since I have Taxation examinations today :p I'd take anything really, even common pokemons like wurmple hahaha

Benjamin0798

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am on a quest to collect all Pokemon with a Hidden Ability, yes I know this will be a long a tedious task but I will own at least one of all the HA Pokemon!

lmk what you have and what you want...;)

Pokemon I don't need:
Tepig
Snivy
Oshawott
Froakie
Torchic
Sableye
Squirtle
I have a slowbro HA and Rhydon Ha

Benjamin0798

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Im online in 8 hours
Sorry i wasnt online when you reply i fell asleep cause its 1:30 am
And i give you the two for meloetta

Papermoon

Youngster Joey
Credits
I could offer you
HA eevee,bulbasaur,charmander,pichu,vulpix,zubat,growlithe,poliwag,ponyta,magnemite,grimer/muk,shellder,staryu,elekid,magikarp,ditto,gligar,swinub,poochyena,ralts,breloom,whismur.sableye,carvanha,lileep,absol,bagon,chimchar,starly,pachirisu,buneary, gible, spinda, riolu,purrlion,blitzle,drillbur,venipede,darumaka,chespin,fennekin,diggersby,fletchling/talonflame, swirlix,dragalge,sligoo,klefki.
(most of this pokes are female and have 5/6IV)

Im interested in HA Timburr,mudkip, smeargle, snorunt, keckleon or any other pokes that you could offer :)
or i am selling this pokes just name a price, thanks !

testing