• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Better late then never.

Rias Gremory

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm not big on introduction posts mainly because i feel that if someone wants to get to know me all they have to do is ask. But i will give it a shot. Just be warned it may be a short one........

With that out of the way. Hello. I have been here for a while but not as active the first few months i joined. My real name is Madeline, but my friends call me Izzy. Now your probably wondering why they call me Izzy when my name is Madeline. It is because one of my two middle names is Isabel.

Things I like:
>Anime
>Animals
>Monster Hunter

Now Pokemon has gotten really stale to me. I just don't have as much of an interest in it as I used to. I prefer the older games like the Pokemon Trading Card Game for Gameboy Colour. Pokemon is just starting to feel meh to me. By meh I mean the creators seem to not put a lot of effort in the game. Each game i played in gen 6 just felt like it was missing something. Thats one of the reasons for my inactivity. I spend most of my time watching streamers on twitch, playing monster hunter 4 ultimate, sleeping, and watching the content my favourite youtubers put out. If you want to know anymore about me feel free to ask like i previously stated. I promise i don't bite too hard.

testing