• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Building a Team w/ Protean Greninja

Zenovis

Youngster Joey
Credits
I know I posted something like this not too long ago, but hopefully Team Quasar can give me additional help in assembling a team! I'm hoping to build a balanced team with Greninja and I need suggestions for other pokemon to add to my team

Here's my Greninja build if it helps:
Greninja @ Expert Belt
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SpAtk/ 4 SpD/ 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- Dark Pulse

So any suggestions? :D

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
uh i wouldnt focus a team around just 1 mon personally greninja i would suggest a life orb > expert belt so you can 1 hit kill dragnite even with multiscale.

since you decided to not use the priorty shadow sneak that ninja offers you need something else that has priorty, maybe arcanine, scizor, talonflame, breloom, lucario, etc etc; just some examples.

tbh i cant..well i can but i wont make several entire teams based merely on speculation of you choosing each one of the mons i suggest but depending on what you pick for your 2nd and 3rd mon i can finish up the team and assist with making corrections

TwiztidProfessor

Youngster Joey
Credits
If your basing a team around greninja my next thought would be a tanky poke, a couple that ive been able to use well are dusknoir, goodra, cofagrigus all of which can inflict status and dish out a good bit of damage

testing