• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Closed Trade

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
closed

Last edited:

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I am looking for legends. I want you to offer what you would like for the said Pokémon. If shiny list 4-5 so I will be able to find/obtain it. List the Pokémon you are offering then the Pokémon you want.
Thanks for your help.:cool:
  1. Zapdos
  2. Articuno
  3. Entei
  4. Suicunne
  5. Rakiou
i have an articuno and suicune. what do you have?

KevinDev

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have entei I want a shiny beldum with 5ivs no sp.atk and kb and adamant nature

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i have an articuno and suicune. what do you have?
I asked if you would name some Pokémon you would like so I would be able to obtain them or tell you I had them in stock. I have almost every Pokémon in the national dex so ask what ever you want. Some may take longer depending on what it is.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I asked if you would name some Pokémon you would like so I would be able to obtain them or tell you I had them in stock. I have almost every Pokémon in the national dex so ask what ever you want. Some may take longer depending on what it is.
would like a 6 iv shiny registeel bold or impish nature

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Kalos born
Thanks just want to make sure I got everything right. I will post when I get it/ or if you would want something else.:cool:

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
and also a celebi event since i have articuno and suicune

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
you are welcome. Please post postitive feedback for me. doing the same for you.
How do I post postitive feedback on someone? Do I go to "User Feedback"?:confused:

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey @Joshua69 ! As requested, I have your package ready :) Let me know when you're good to complete our trade!

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have entei I want a shiny beldum with 5ivs no sp.atk and kb and adamant nature
I am still working on it. Side note-I have Obtained a 6IV Shiny Beldum from Unova if interested,Don't remember nature at moment. Just though I would put it out their.

testing