• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Competitive Analysis

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hi,
Most of us have now heard of (and use) Smogon's Competitive Analysis for a lot of Pokemon and how to use them to their full potential, however, I was thinking that perfectpokemon could do with one of these as well. However, instead of looking at the standard sets that you see on Smogon, we would allow people to submit more interesting sets.

Currently, I think that we should set up a sub-forum to allow people to create threads about a certain Pokemon, and I will review anything that is submitted (however, if we get more and more people submitting, I may have to start up a sub-committee to deal with growing amounts). Also, I doubt this means people will be able to spam for PC, as the threads I am hypothesizing will be relatively lengthy. If the idea is allowed, I will make a skeleton structure for people to follow.

I was speaking to @Cheza the other day, and she said that she would bring this up with doulie, but I want to see what you guys think.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
We pretty much already have this with less-used pokemon in something that was called #NewMeta . The idea was a cool, but it was ever really kept up-to-date. But I do like the idea and was actually gonna work on it as my next project after I made my guide to singles but I guess you can do that now xD

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
We pretty much already have this with less-used pokemon in something that was called #NewMeta . The idea was a cool, but it was ever really kept up-to-date. But I do like the idea and was actually gonna work on it as my next project after I made my guide to singles but I guess you can do that now xD
xD inb4 @Gold 2.0

testing