Closed Complete surveys for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingPikachuEX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can help contribute to the site by getting PC through the use of advertisements or filling out surveys.

L

Lvl69Teemo

I don't think this is a good idea 1. All gamers hope surveys burn 2. They already show advertisements at the top of the page.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I don't think this is a good idea 1. All gamers hope surveys burn 2. They already show advertisements at the top of the page.
If you're seeing ads all over the site you need to get your computer scanned for viruses.

We have found in the past that something about this site triggers viruses to become visible. It's happened to 2 other members. THIS SITE DOES NOT HAVE VIRUSES, I'm just saying that there is something about this site that triggers it to become visible. If you want reference you can IM me and I can direct you to the users who have had this issue.

L

Lvl69Teemo

If you're seeing ads all over the site you need to get your computer scanned for viruses.

We have found in the past that something about this site triggers viruses to become visible. It's happened to 2 other members. THIS SITE DOES NOT HAVE VIRUSES, I'm just saying that there is something about this site that triggers it to become visible. If you want reference you can IM me and I can direct you to the users who have had this issue.
So there aren't supposed to be ads scrolling at the top with other PerfectPokemon notices? Can you double check?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I have zero ads on my screen. Nothing noticable enough that I see anyway. if you want to, take a screenshot and send that my way. I can let you know if something looks wrong.

L

Lvl69Teemo

I have zero ads on my screen. Nothing noticable enough that I see anyway. if you want to, take a screenshot and send that my way. I can let you know if something looks wrong.
All the notices disappeared when I was closing them looking for an ad lol I'll send you a pic if they come back

FlyingPikachuEX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Lol I don't know about ads I usually run adblocker but I'd turn it off occasionally.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Lmao! Bump this thread useless suggestion.
You don't need to bump something that is still on the first page of a forum listing... On top of that don't bump it when it is already at the top... -_- More useless bumps will result in a spam warning.

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
we have 1 ad in the top notice slider and another to the very bottom of the site, although the one at the bottom hasn't been added to the new layout yet. I will when i get the chance.

If you don't see any ads then you may have an adblocker enabled, in which case i would kindly ask that you allow ads on this site. I've made an effort to make them non invasive and in the event that you see something you like and click on an ad. The couple of cents will go towards making the website a better place.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I know for a fact that I don't have an AD Blocker, but I don't remember seeing ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing