Active Dream / Special Ball Eggs & Pokemon(Read inside) - Females

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I am unaware of what moves, nature, ability and what IVs they have - although they were bred with a 6IV ditto.

The price for 3 different RANDOM pokemon eggs in dream or special balls is 20pc!

They're great if you're looking for some dreamball pokemon and/or are considering doing the egglocke challenge!
I cannot guarantee gender nor ability. Enjoy!

Alternatively, I now offer FEMALE dream/special ball pokemon (with HA if required).
1 Pokemon for 25pc.
6 Pokemon for 120pc.
10 Pokemon for 170pc.

Looking for something specific? Just ask!

Last edited:

Migihigi

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I want 1 set...

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi @Migihigi - Are you still interested in these dream ball eggs? I still have you added from our last transaction so feel free to send the pc when you're ready and trade me in game when you're about! (Which is most of today!) Thank you!! :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
All new offers regarding dream ball females. Where I don't have every single HA in stock... I do have a large collection of dream ball pokemon, all of which will be supplied to you as females! (except for the eggs, these are random)

Not quite what you're looking for? Check out my other shops :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi, I do have some of these sets left (I assume you're talking about the dream ball eggs)! Let me know if you're still interested thank you!! :) I should be around most of today.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Yes 20pc for 6 eggs :) And okay see you in a minute! =D

Migihigi

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Dream Ball : Porygon, Spiritomb, Eevee, Shroomish, Zangoose, Grimer, Corsola, Alomola, Audino, Seviper, Hoppip, Axew, Bagon, Qwilfish, Shellos West, Larvitar (w HA and Female)

Last edited:

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi @Migihigi - I'm sorry your order has taken so long! I will be available to trade these Pokemon to you tomorrow as it is impractical tonight, especially with how the wireless has been acting.

As we discussed, your order of 16 pokemon (all HA and dream ball/female) is priced at 200pc. In addition to your pokemon, I will be attaching 5 random items (unless you specify otherwise) to some of your pokemon as a good-will gesture for your patience and continued custom.

Thank you!

Migihigi

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Thanks...we can trade tomorrow:) and for the item it would be great if you attach a pinsirite and a choice scarf.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
@Migihigi -Thanks a bunch for the trade! :) Enjoy your new dream ball pokes ^^ Leaving you positive feedback!

testing