• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Open Favourite Pokemon you like using in Multi Battles

Crimsonhorror

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi! I enjoy multi battles with strangers (althought I don't have a lot of experience haha, I'd like to think that I'm improving little by little though).

I would like to hear what other battlers like to use in their team for multi battles :D
I hope to use this thread to share other people's favourite multi battlle pokemon, knowledge, and experiences!

I'll start off - My fav Pokemon to use in multi battles is Klefki!
tumblr_n9tbod0UbB1tgjlm2o1_500.gif

I like starting off to be the supportive one in the team, bringing up sheilds and slowing down opponents with TW, the last move being Foul Play to bring some damage. He's bulky as well and can take almost any hit and survive. Trouble comes if the opponents brings out pokemon with taunt, which cripples Klefki. Overall I like Klefki! He's a cute fellow and a team player :)

Crimsonhorror

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I was multi battling and me and my partner were winning, right before the finishing blow someone disconnected. This happened more than once and I'm just sad that I couldn't save the video to re-watch the battle :(

On another note, having a pokemon with protect is great in multis, I had partners kill me off with earthquakes and learned how to deal with that :)

testing