Sold For Sale: 6IV Shiny Espeon

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
I am auctioning off this 6iv shiny espeon. It is modest nature, it moves are Pyychic, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam, and Yawn. It is level 27. Starting price is 100pc. I will give u guys about 4 minutes to come up with another bid or it is sold. Good Luck!( And the winner should chat me so I can figure things out with he/she.) P.S. Its ability is Magic Bounce! And if this should happen when i am not there, whoever is in the league when i return is the winner.( Of course, this being I already checked this thread before I left.)

Last edited:

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Just a question but is it Kalos bred?

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
I don't actually know... I got it in a trade... srry i really don't know... r u still interested, if so i'd appreciate it

Just a question but is it Kalos bred?

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
I don't actually know... I got it in a trade... srry i really don't know... r u still interested, if so i'd appreciate it
actually i just checked and i have some good news... its from route 7 of the Kalos Region. (It started off as a low level shiny 6IV eevee, so
I hope you still consider it!)

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
ill tell u what... if no one else puts an offer up in 3 days, i will sell it to u for 24 pc... is that ok?

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
that's good to hear! :)... just remind me in 3 days if nobody else is interested

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
if no one else is interested within the given time, its a deal

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
btw the given time is now 1 whole day instead of 4 minutes due to the lack of bidders... if more bidders bid at a faster rate, then it won't be a long wait. If no one else bids after 1 more post, (meaning bidders posting) then it will stay at 1 whole day for waiting

testing