Free Shipping: Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (31 Boxes packed with Shiny, competetive Pokemon!)

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone!

Since im already experienced in selling fully-packed cartridges since the black / white 1+2 generation, i thought i should open a little thread here in the misc. part of our website.

If you're interested in my offer, leave a message below in the thread - feel free to message me if you see me online or private message me directly here on perfectpokemon!

An overview of my offer:
- a complete new adventure to enjoy without the need to sacrifice your own savegame.
- play through the oras storyline with all your favorite pokemon in shiny (or non-shiny, how ever you might prefer!)
- save your own time & get perfect pokemon (6IV and beneficial nature) with a perfect competetive EV-Spread and moveset.
- Be able to copy all of your new fancy pokemon to your main game; this cartridge could also just be your personal carrier for all the pokemon you ever wanted.
- Get all EVENT-POKEMON (legit!) that got released in generation 6 (we can also add older events, but they can't be used in online tournaments and battle spot since the blue pentagon is missing)
- Get ready and open your own shop here on perfectpokemon with the help of my cartridge !

Extras:
- Get Teambuilding help & get premade teams, organized in your boxes, directly from me, backed up with my experience in german vgc events & battle spot rated battles.
- Want to get a sneak preview at what you can expect from my cartridge? Ask me today to get some screenshots or ask for my youtube-video showcasing the game!
- FREE SHIPPING to wherever you live!
- Send In Service - already trusted on ebay - doing it since generation 5 (Black / White Generation)
-> Send in your own game for a nice discount in price paying for only the pokemon and not the extra game you might not need ! Ask me today for a price offer :)!

Your Eclipzer!

PS. I will keep updating / editing this thread with fancy colors and more text, this right now is just to get into business and to have start !
Let me know how i can improve this thread or my main shop via chat or pm <3 always looking forward to hear from you :)

testing