Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Here my shiny
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/twXAhLQelrXcUiiqHMg_ZYw/htmlview?hl=en#

Im looking for gamestop dragonite code will be start tomorrow also i can do 4 shiny for 1 dragonite code thanks and i will need picture code
I can get you these codes but I was wondering if you could trade the new events from Japan to trade, I don't need anymore shinys and are looking for the new events. I don't care if they are cloned but I would be willing to do a one code for one of the new Japan event

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I can get you these codes but I was wondering if you could trade the new events from Japan to trade, I don't need anymore shinys and are looking for the new events. I don't care if they are cloned but I would be willing to do a one code for one of the new Japan event
What event did u like ?

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
What event did u like ?
I was looking for the event Japan Pokémon - Archjinni of the Rings Hoopa Prebooking Distribution of kyogre, groudon, palkia, dialga, Giratina, and Kyurem.

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I was looking for the event Japan Pokémon - Archjinni of the Rings Hoopa Prebooking Distribution of kyogre, groudon, palkia, dialga, Giratina, and Kyurem.
I can get them also i want 2 dragonite code : 1 event since u can resell them again i think its fair enough

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I can get them also i want 2 dragonite code : 1 event since u can resell them again i think its fair enough
Ok, that should be fine then. I will get about 5 codes tomorrow and I will PM you once I get them.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
i have giratina now if yes can u cloned it for me too ?
Yes I can clone it for you know. Just add my new FC in my signature and we can trade and I will clone it and keep the clone.

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Yes I can clone it for you know. Just add my new FC in my signature and we can trade and I will clone it and keep the clone.
i go online now also send me the code in my inbox when u got it also i have the otehr by tomorrow

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
i go online now also send me the code in my inbox when u got it also i have the otehr by tomorrow
I got your email so I will send it by that and you have to add my new fc and that is 4227-4130-8694 ign is Bem

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits

testing