General Chat: Rated-R for being an offensive word for mental retardation.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Rules for Team Black Winter General Chat
1. Rated R chat, but nudity, drugs, and sex are banned
2. No threats towards other members
3. No hateful speech towards other teams
4. No gore, blood, or NSFW stuff.
5. Please do not post 50 million times, this is not a thread to get pc from.
Team Black Winter members, you may enjoy and have at it.

Last edited:

Doomfaller

Meet your Doom!
Donor
Credits
Cool lol this should be fun XD

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I wanna see what @McCloud looks like...

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Well I found out how helpful just talking to people about issues is :) I also somehow got 580+ pc after I lost 1000+ on rps exploiting it...so. yeah. I got promoted today to Head Lifeguard where I work, so maybe I'll cash some payraise money for pc and donate to Black Winter, then to the site? idk.

I've still be moderately active, but with finals in 2 weeks, and with current life issues, expect that to plateau this weekend. Oh yeah, and I think my mom broke my 3ds, so idk what to do with that...so, I guess I'm sort of useless to the team right now, but I promise I'll be back. I have to, you guys are my only really family.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Well I found out how helpful just talking to people about issues is :) I also somehow got 580+ pc after I lost 1000+ on rps exploiting it...so. yeah. I got promoted today to Head Lifeguard where I work, so maybe I'll cash some payraise money for pc and donate to Black Winter, then to the site? idk.

I've still be moderately active, but with finals in 2 weeks, and with current life issues, expect that to plateau this weekend. Oh yeah, and I think my mom broke my 3ds, so idk what to do with that...so, I guess I'm sort of useless to the team right now, but I promise I'll be back. I have to, you guys are my only really family.
We will be here for you! :D And how did your mom break it?

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
We will be here for you! :D And how did your mom break it?
Context: my parents don't care about me, always are drunk and fighting each other.
Anyway, I was writing a speech for a class, and when I finished it I was battling some friends on Wi-Fi, and evidently that goes against my mom's moral code or something, and she took it and chucked it against a wall. It still kind of works...if you can count "working" by having a beep and a boop, a weird buzzing noise, and two or three flashes of the home screen when you turn the system on. My copy of Pokemon Y still works, checked on a friend's 3ds. That means that, on top of everything else I'm already paying for just to be able to have some degree of independence and be able to move forward from this, I would need to buy a new 3ds. That doesn't seem like a goal that can be accomplished soon :( so maybe I won't be able to help you guys at all. I'm already pressed for money from buying my own gas, etc. Why was I put in this situation, it just doesn't make sense! I mean, except for maybe 5 people I can call friends, everyone else in my school just hates me or ignores me. I've been beat up...at least that doesn't happen anymore, I've had my nose and arm broken twice by the same guy...all because of some stupid reason that I don't get why people make such a big deal about...all I want is to move on, get a good education, and become a theoretical physicist. That sounds quirky (if anyone gets that pun, +1 to you), but it's all I want. But it seems impossible to move forward! At only 16...I can't do much about my position. My brother and sister moved away from home a year ago. I've had very minimal contact with them, I don't know where they even are anymore. I'm not sure if either set of my grandparents are alive. I've never met them. My teachers at least genuinely care, but I don't think they see what I go through daily. It's living hell. The only place I've ever found a family is you guys. And Sebe. But you guys are so awesome. A true family, people who care. This may seem hard to understand, I don't know, but I've never encountered people like you who care. That's totally alien to me. When @Deadsouls offered the invitation to join the Black Winter Family, I didn't know what to think. He was right, though. You're my escape from the daily pains. Instead of abuse that no one seems to see I go through, I get people who are genuinely interested in the welfare and being of another...

Edit: I'm sorry I vaulted into all of that. It's just unfair, and I was venting, and although the two people I've been talking to really have helped, there's so much going on that just limits my contact with you guys - my family. If its weird that I'm calling you that, I'm sorry, I'll stop, but you guys are, once again, damn well near the closest thing I've been acquainted with that is a family. All of you are wonderful people, don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise. It's so not true. You're all so wonderful. Thank you for just...being here.

Edit 2: Sorry for vaulting into more in the above edit...

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Context: my parents don't care about me, always are drunk and fighting each other.
Anyway, I was writing a speech for a class, and when I finished it I was battling some friends on Wi-Fi, and evidently that goes against my mom's moral code or something, and she took it and chucked it against a wall. It still kind of works...if you can count "working" by having a beep and a boop, a weird buzzing noise, and two or three flashes of the home screen when you turn the system on. My copy of Pokemon Y still works, checked on a friend's 3ds. That means that, on top of everything else I'm already paying for just to be able to have some degree of independence and be able to move forward from this, I would need to buy a new 3ds. That doesn't seem like a goal that can be accomplished soon :( so maybe I won't be able to help you guys at all. I'm already pressed for money from buying my own gas, etc. Why was I put in this situation, it just doesn't make sense! I mean, except for maybe 5 people I can call friends, everyone else in my school just hates me or ignores me. I've been beat up...at least that doesn't happen anymore, I've had my nose and arm broken twice by the same guy...all because of some stupid reason that I don't get why people make such a big deal about...all I want is to move on, get a good education, and become a theoretical physicist. That sounds quirky (if anyone gets that pun, +1 to you), but it's all I want. But it seems impossible to move forward! At only 16...I can't do much about my position. My brother and sister moved away from home a year ago. I've had very minimal contact with them, I don't know where they even are anymore. I'm not sure if either set of my grandparents are alive. I've never met them. My teachers at least genuinely care, but I don't think they see what I go through daily. It's living hell. The only place I've ever found a family is you guys. And Sebe. But you guys are so awesome. A true family, people who care. This may seem hard to understand, I don't know, but I've never encountered people like you who care. That's totally alien to me. When @Deadsouls offered the invitation to join the Black Winter Family, I didn't know what to think. He was right, though. You're my escape from the daily pains. Instead of abuse that no one seems to see I go through, I get people who are genuinely interested in the welfare and being of another...

Edit: I'm sorry I vaulted into all of that. It's just unfair, and I was venting, and although the two people I've been talking to really have helped, there's so much going on that just limits my contact with you guys - my family. If its weird that I'm calling you that, I'm sorry, I'll stop, but you guys are, once again, damn well near the closest thing I've been acquainted with that is a family. All of you are wonderful people, don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise. It's so not true. You're all so wonderful. Thank you for just...being here.

I am so sorry, I wish I were there to help you out. Do you have a phone number? I can text you if you want to. I want to make sure you are fine.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

I'm sorry man. My dad was a total drunk as well. He used to hit my mom and throw things everywhere. He tried to run away with me when I was one, and the cops caught him. He was supposed to go to court, but instead he got a flight to a small town and turned himself in, knowing the town didn't give a shit about pressing any charges, because it would take too much work. He was in jail for a week, and he lives there now to this day. My mom gives him my phone number, Email, I try to contact him... It never works out... Now I have a stepdad, and he treats me like I'm a piece of shit. Not all the time, but often. I have had some troubles as well, but we can learn to go through! :D If you need to vent, it's fine. :)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
And Here I sit... Still waiting for deadsouls to take my gym... :(

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Aww Sebe's taking over Mega's gym? So I have to battle Sebe for my fave badge now? :(

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Also, I thought I'd post here to not ask Doomfaller, since he's already doing a poke gen for me on the thread (kudos to you!), can anyone gen me a pokemon like this?

-Weavile
-6IV
-252Spd/252Atk/4Def
-Ice Punch
-Night Slash
-Brick Break
-Fake Out
-Ability: Pickpocket
-Nickname: BlackWinter

not shiny. I would be willing to pay pc, but would rather not lol. I'm doing this for the...
#winterpride

Last edited:

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Also, I thought I'd post here to not ask Doomfaller, since he's already doing a poke gen for me on the thread (kudos to you!), can anyone gen me a pokemon like this?

-Weavile
-6IV
-252Spd/252Atk/4Def
-Ice Punch
-Night Slash
-Brick Break
-Fake Out (or would Aerial Ace be better in this situation?)
-Nickname: BlackWinter

not shiny. I would be willing to pay pc, but would rather not lol.
#winterpride
You should have fake out, with a normal gem. Weavile gets the ability pickpocket, which will let it steal an item. Which the fake out + normal gem combo will use your item, and them take their item, and not take damage because they flinch! :)

testing