Great Tusk Competitive Build and Strategy

Great Tusk Competitive Build and Strategy

By doulie
Published 
Great Tusk Competitive Build and Strategy - New Short Video Series

I'm excited to announce a new series of videos we're launching across our social media channels! These are short, competitive build and strategy guides for various Pokémon. Each video will eventually be added to the respective Pokémon's Pokédex page, transforming our Pokédex into a comprehensive Videodex!:cool:

Our first video in the series features Great Tusk. Check it out below!

We'd love to hear your feedback—let us know if you have any suggestions for improvement or if you think it's perfect as it is. Thanks

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Wow, I'm thoroughly impressed!
The editing, highlights, and especially the voice-over all blends in really well and is as professional as it gets :Eek: A+

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Wow, I'm thoroughly impressed!
The editing, highlights, and especially the voice-over all blends in really well and is as professional as it gets :Eek: A+
you wouldn't change anything about it? Did the information feel useful/helpful?

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
you wouldn't change anything about it? Did the information feel useful/helpful?
Hmm I couldn't think of anything at first, but maybe flashing the text/names of the moves when it's mentioned again (after the segment that follows Nature, Jolly/Adamant which does show the text)
Other then that I like everything else like the visual effects, sound effects, transitions, art of items talked about, highlighting of text, etc :)
Yup I found it helpful, the short video kept me engaged nicely and I understood Great Tusks more on how it's used.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Hmm I couldn't think of anything at first, but maybe flashing the text/names of the moves when it's mentioned again (after the segment that follows Nature, Jolly/Adamant which does show the text)
Other then that I like everything else like the visual effects, sound effects, transitions, art of items talked about, highlighting of text, etc :)
Yup I found it helpful, the short video kept me engaged nicely and I understood Great Tusks more on how it's used.
thanks for the feedback, there will be lots more coming.

testing