Trade Completed Heal Bell/Aromatherapy Chansey/Blissey

Bob

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I need a Blissey or a Chansey with the move Heal Bell or Aromatherapy, preferably with a calm nature.
I have HA Abras, 5IV adamant Scythers or a protean Froakie. I can try to find something else if you want something else.

Let me know if you're interested! :3

Last edited:

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
Hi, I need a Blissey or a Chansey with the move Heal Bell, preferably with a calm nature.
I have HA Abras, 5IV adamant Scythers or a protean Froakie. I can try to find something else if you want something else.

Let me know if you're interested! :3
Just to let you know it gets aromatherapy which does the exact same thing so you may wanna edit the thread with that in it

Zack83

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a calm chansey with heal bell and is level 1 I would like the HA abra. I also have a shiny blissy level 50 which is bold with leftovers however I do not like any of your offers for this so if you are interested send me your fc code and your ingame name.I am also giving away a few other awesome pokemon like:
Level 100 Shiny Flareon Jolly Guts 6ivs
Level 60-70 shiny Hydreigon modest 6ivs
Level 100 shiny herracross adamant 6ivs
Level 50-70 shiny swampert 6ivs adamant
Level 100 shiny garchomp 5ivs jolly
level 100 shiny dusclops 6ivs lax
level 50-60 jolteon 5ivs timid
Level 100 shiny relicanth 4ivs unsure of nature
and more
Any reader can send me there 3ds details to obtain these I will be trading at 4-6 on weekends,if you do not live in GB we can organise a time due to different countries having different times
My ingame name is Zack however I can not get hold of my friend code at this moment.
I am looking for pokemon like ferrothorn,greninja and gengar
If they are iv bread and ev trained I would accepted them and shiny would be nice as i am giving you a shiny

badgey

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have a calm chansey with heal bell and is level 1 I would like the HA abra. I also have a shiny blissy level 50 which is bold with leftovers however I do not like any of your offers for this so if you are interested send me your fc code and your ingame name.I am also giving away a few other awesome pokemon like:
and more
Any reader can send me there 3ds details to obtain these I will be trading at 4-6 on weekends,if you do not live in GB we can organise a time due to different countries having different times
My ingame name is Zack however I can not get hold of my friend code at this moment.
If they are iv bread and ev trained I would accepted them and shiny would be nice as i am giving you a shiny
Hi i know its a bit weird zack is that sakhib

Bob

Youngster Joey
Credits
and more

yeah, I'll take the level 1 calm Chansey, my friend code is 0233-0530-7219 and my in game name is Bob, surprisingly XD I need your friend code though

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
If you still need im bored I can help for free.

Zack83

Youngster Joey
Credits
My ingame name is Zack and may fc is: 5472-6818-4939

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I can give you one with aromatherapy and siesmic toss, With 5ivs imeddiatly right after I find my pokemon y that I have it on, bold nature,sorry.

testing