• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Hello, I need someone to explain something to me.

Hannah Lauren

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone! I just joined today, and I'm a little confused on one aspect of this site. I've read all the rules and how to do everything, but one part is still a bit fuzzy.

I want to start selling someone 1-5 IV pokemon I have, but I don't know how to receive someone's transaction. Can some body please explain it to me?

Meo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Click on "credit" and "transfer" to send it, I'm pretty sure it just pops up when you receive it, though I could be wrong. (I'm a newb too, welcome!)

Meo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh, no, that's iPoke's banner! I didn't make it, I just owe him one so I'm advertising for him! I do, however make banners if you'd want me to try and make one for you. ^^ If it doesn't turn out the way you like, I won't charge.

Meo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sounds good! Don't feel like you have to buy a banner from me just 'cause I offered though! Enjoy your stay at the site, and maybe let me know when you set up shop! I'd love to buy a Squirtle or two!

iBestest

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Thanks for complementing my banner Hannah! :D (I'm actually iBestest my shop is iPoke Shop)

Welcome to the site!

testing