Hello

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hey everyone!

I'm from Singapore but I'm studying in Australia

I'm not really a Pokemon addict, but Pokemon has been my childhood and I've been playing the Pokemon games since I was 10. The last version I ever played was Platinum and I haven't played B/W and X/Y although I do have the cartridges.

Currently, I'm working on Omega Ruby that I just purchased a few months back. My 3DS was region locked (JP) so I had problems finding cartridges as local shops did not have the JP cartridges. Well I've somehow managed to get a hold of them and hey they have "English" as an option :)

Well yeah if you wanna know more about me, just ask away!

Fennekin

I like Turtles
Trusted Seller
Credits
Hello and welcome to PerfectPokemon!
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Welcome to PerfectPokemon! We hope you like it here :D

If you have any questions, feel free to come and ask me - I'm a staff member so I can probably answer anything you want :p

Loli-Shark

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Credits
Welcome to the site :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Welcome to PerfectPokemon! We hope you like it here :D

If you have any questions, feel free to come and ask me - I'm a staff member so I can probably answer anything you want :p
Yeah thanks :) I had problems figuring out what was "PC" when if first joined the site, even google searched it but I'll contact you whenever I have probs ;)

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to the site! I am also staff and would love to help answer any questions you might have. :) Make yourself at home here!

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hey everyone!

I'm from Singapore but I'm studying in Australia

I'm not really a Pokemon addict, but Pokemon has been my childhood and I've been playing the Pokemon games since I was 10. The last version I ever played was Platinum and I haven't played B/W and X/Y although I do have the cartridges.

Currently, I'm working on Omega Ruby that I just purchased a few months back. My 3DS was region locked (JP) so I had problems finding cartridges as local shops did not have the JP cartridges. Well I've somehow managed to get a hold of them and hey they have "English" as an option :)

Well yeah if you wanna know more about me, just ask away!

there some cool people from australia on here , :)

testing