Hey Everyone!

GrandKai

Youngster Joey
Credits
So Pokemon Go has rekindled my love for pokemon after years and years. I played when red and blue came out on the original game boy. There are soo many more features all on the positive side. I recently bought Alpha Sapphire and i love it.

Well thats about it! Theres alot to learn and alot more pokemon now but im older and wiser :p. Seems like a great community here and just wanted to introduce myself!

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I also started in gen 1 and came back; although I came back with Heart Gold. Anyway, good luck.

QuicksilverFoxx

Youngster Joey
Credits
So Pokemon Go has rekindled my love for pokemon after years and years. I played when red and blue came out on the original game boy. There are soo many more features all on the positive side. I recently bought Alpha Sapphire and i love it.

Well thats about it! Theres alot to learn and alot more pokemon now but im older and wiser :p. Seems like a great community here and just wanted to introduce myself!
Welcome to the site!

Marc

Pokémon Champion
Dex Contributor
Credits
Welcome to the community! I was a gen 1 guy that came back to the game in Gen 6 and I remember how shocked I was with the changes but we are here if you ever need help or just a chat :)

testing