• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hi New to Perfect Pokemon

Which Starter should I use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cameron1OO1

Youngster Joey
Credits
My name is Cameron i am 14 years old. I grew up with Pokemon and i recently was beat by a hacker, Hoopa unbound. I thought maybe there is a way to get Pokemon without cheating so i stumbled upon this website and this community. I hope we all have a good time together and can help one another out. Hope to buy and sell to and from some of you.

P.S. I am restarting my games from scratch. :D

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Good for you. Welcome to the website.

Jordi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Hey, welcome to the website. I hope that you find everything you need here ;D

xxJUBFTWxx

Pokémon Champion
Credits
welcome to the site your going to love it here. and sunce your starting from scratch i would love to help and give u a free mon

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to the site! :) if u got any questions feel free to ask me or well anyone really :p

TASKFORCE

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the site! This place will help you get better with anything you need. I'm pretty new as well but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yes, welcome! Feel free to ask me any questions that you have, I am a moderator :p

Cameron1OO1

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks I can see this is a very active community. I hope I can battle some of you guys sometime soon.

Cameron1OO1

Youngster Joey
Credits
welcome to the site your going to love it here. and sunce your starting from scratch i would love to help and give u a free mon
I dont really want a free handout. But thanks for thought. :D

Cameron1OO1

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh didnt know i double posted thanks

Decided that i will go with Torchic due to it being my personal favorite any ways.

Last edited:

Cameron1OO1

Youngster Joey
Credits
Local with a group of friends and some teachers at my school

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Local with a group of friends and some teachers at my school

not really hacking. you can use psaves to spawn a hoopa event in ur game. It doesnt work online though. Next time you should just tell him to connect to the internet and it wont let him use it

Cameron1OO1

Youngster Joey
Credits
Really I didnt know that thanks for the info
I planned on resetting anyways

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Really I didnt know that thanks for the info
I planned on resetting anyways

yup, anything thats considered illegal wont work online. It will work in local because you're not conencted and it cant restrict anything. Work with people here to make a good competitive team , then you can beat him online or off.

testing