• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hi.

K

Krelbit

Very nice to have you here with us. Welcome aboard, and I'm sure we can put up with you. We've put up with far worse, believe me. :)

Here are our rules, in case you haven't seen them yet.

Anytime you need help, you can ask the shoutbox, or one of the staff members. They will always be willing to help and are generally positive about things.

I hope you have a nice time with us at Perfect Pokemon!

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the site, Mui-kun. If you have any question feel free to PM me or if you just want to chat.

Enjoy your stay here on PP.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site Emui were glad to have you apart of the community theres lots of friendly and welcoming members here you can socialize with your going to have a great time here if you have any questions about the site or need help I suggest PM a Mod/Admin or if its a simple question asking on the SB since your a new member check out our QuickStart Guide for new members here to get a good understanding of the Site.
Hope to see you around :Thumbsup:

anthony o.

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
hello @EMui2000 ! welcome to the site! I hope you love your stay here! :D

testing